We are pleased to present you the new Td5 On Board Computer – now available with housing, OBD2 plug on 1.8 m cable and buttons. Ready to use right out of the box.
On-board Computer for Land Rover vehicles with Td5 engine (Discovery 2 and Defender) has been developed as a result of passion for programming and electronics combined with passion for Land Rovers.
The on-board computer is designed to help you diagnose problems with the Td5 engine. An additional advantage is the possibility of continuous monitoring engine parameters while driving.
Whole communication with the sensors in the engine takes place through the OBD2 diagnostic port and ECU.
There are many parameters that can be viewed:
- Momentary fuel consumption.
- Fuel consumption from engine start.
- Drivers wish.
- Idle fuel injection.
- Total fuel injected.
- Current speed – Value can be increased up to 30%.
- Fuel temperature.
- Intake manifold temperature.
- Coolant temperature.
- Engine RPM.
- ECU voltage.
- MAF Sensor data.
- MAP pressure + RAW data.
- AAP pressure. + RAW data.
- Turbo boost.
- Wastegate PWM modulation.
- Injectors balance.
- Throttle potentiometer voltage.